How 1 Simple Decision Can Change Your Life
“You’re always one decision away from a totally different life.” -Mark Batterson
If you don’t like how things are going for you right now, you need to make a decision and then take action.
It doesn’t matter what’s happened in your past.
It doesn’t matter how many times you’ve failed.
Or started over.
Or tried again.
It doesn’t matter how many times you wanted to quit.
At any moment you can decide to make a change.
The path you are on right now does not have to be the path you stay on forever.
And don’t think it needs to be a big, huge decision either.
Don’t let yourself get caught up in making this harder than it has to be.
A little step forward is just that.
Little actions add up to big achievements.
Today you can make the decision to:
- Read a book instead of zoning out in front of the TV.
- Start learning that new skill you’ve been meaning to get to.
- Get back on your exercise plan.
- Write down your goals and give them life.
- Be more loving to the important people in your life.
- Make an extra move in your business.
Get out there and make your one decision today and put into action.