“It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over because there’s nothing you can do about them, and why worry about things you do control? The activity of worrying keeps you immobilized”. – Wayne Dyer
If you plan to be in business a while, you need to learn how to stop focusing on things you can’t control.
You can’t control the economy. You can’t control what your competitors are doing. And you can’t control how saturated your market is.
Yet, I hear a lot of people complaining about this stuff. It’s easy to get hung up, I get it.
The hard truth is that the complaining and fixating is a waste of time.
It’s taking our focus off important things. We all have the same amount of hours in a day, friends, so let’s use them wisely, yeah?
Here are some things in your business you can control:
- Attitude: Are you staying positive or are you letting negativity eat away at your business?
- Effort: If you are giving your best every single day, I promise you won’t have time to worry.
- Reactions: You can’t control what happens, but you can control how you let it affect you.
- Decisions: Take advantage of all the decisions in your control.
- Paths: At any given moment you can choose to stay on your path or change course.
These are just a few examples and there are so many more things you can control if you’re looking for them.
I suggest putting your focus there and seeing how much better you feel.