5 Goals I Want To Accomplish In 2018
Okay. Let’s talk goals.
I don’t make resolutions but I do set goals. It’s the only way I keep the jumbled mess that is my brain moving.
This year all of my goals are tough ones for me. Two are probably part of your normal adulting life but are not a part of mine.
1. I want to do a 2 week water fast to reset my metabolism, which I have ruined by not eating breakfast for the last 25 years. Yea. God, you guys. I just want to drink coffee, sweet tea and wine and be happy. My body doesn’t want that. I guess eating breakfast is going to have to be attached to this goal after my fast.
2. I want to try to try to follow Mel Robbin’s 5 productivity rules. I’ll do a post on those. She’s brill. Hardcore and brill. This one is going to hurt but I know it’s good.
3. I want to sign a book deal, write, edit and publish a new book that’s worth the reader’s time to read.
4. I want to take a business risk this year. Last year was super safe. I’m ready to risk (and fail if need be).
5. I am going to find 2 people to help me grow this year. A mentor and a counselor.
Side note: I am having the HARDEST TIME finding a woman that wants to help me by coaching me in my business. They run away as fast as they can when they hear my story. Do you guys know a good business coaches or masterminds?
What hard things are you ready to tackle this year? Tell me your toughest goal in the comments or tag me in your post about your 2018 goals.
I want to cheer you on. We can do hard things, peeps.